Friday, July 2, 2010

Classic Beauty Photoshoot 6.27.2010


Ahhh.. Pretty pretty pictures! Not only did I have some of the BEST talent to work with, but also two of my favorite friends of my lifetime! Eaten by bugs but had such a fantastic time! I had 2 of my models unable to make it leaving me incredibly short handed...so I stepped in and modeled myself. Honestly, such a wonderful day and experience. :) We'll be doing this again for sure..!

Amanda White and I will be creating a blog with our work. We work wonderfully together. I do hair & Makeup and she takes some of the best pictures ever. She captures beauty and her coloring and eye for editing is ridicules! <- In a good way! ;)

These were taken for our growing portfolios.. Enjoy!


Photographer- Amanda White
Model- Samantha Carter (& yours truly)
Hair and Makeup- Katie Summers

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings to you. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete